The Cambridge System emphasises practical application of theoretical knowledge and students learn by doing or experiencing what they learn. As a result, the understanding of subjects is not just limited to the pages of textbooks but is a part of everyday life.
ISG aims to offer an education that comprises of
- Mathematical and Logical Reasoning.
- Reading and Writing Skills.
- Physical Co-Ordination.
- Leadership Qualities.
- Communication and Comprehension Skills.
- Imaginative and Analytical Thinking.
- Literary and Poetic Expression.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Independent Thinking Skills.